NATIONS SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
NATIONS SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
With over 20 years of experience in the field of education and training, Nations School of Education is strategically placed to offer training to a wide range of institutions and personnel. Moving out of the highly successfully teachers and trainers qualification from Cambridge University the International Diploma in Educational Leadership will contribute to the further development of the educational system in Guyana.
An MA in Education (Leadership) offered through the University of Bedfordshire (UK) is also offered.
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE / DIPLOMA IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP
NSE is pleased to announce the commencement of the International Certificate / Diploma in Educational Leadership from the University of Cambridge.
The International Diploma in Educational Leadership course is grounded in the idea that leadership learning is an active process. Practising leaders do not passively receive information and knowledge, but construct it for themselves and examine ideas and insights in the light of their own experience and behaviour.
Cambridge Professional Development Qualifications (PDQs) help teachers and leaders to:
- engage critically with relevant concepts, principles, theories and international best practices
- apply new approaches and ideas in reflective practice in their own teaching and learning context
- evaluate experiences and outcomes to plan further development
- improve the quality of their teaching and leadership to enhance the quality of their learners’ learning.
Candidates should possess:
Trained Teacher's Certificate or
A Bachelor's Degree or
At least 5 years experience in an Educational Leadership Position.
Classes take place three weekend days a month on alternate Saturdays (9:00am to 4:00pm) and Sundays (9:00am to noon).
MA EDUCATION (LEADERSHIP)
"Teachers, educators and administrators, further your careers with an MA Education (Leadership) from the University of Bedfordshire at an affordable price."
About the course
Each of the four modules is studied over 15 weeks with classes held on alternate Sunday mornings. Then a dissertation is submitted. Successful students will be awarded a MA in Education(Leadership) from the University of Bedforshire.
1. Recognized degree or teacher training certificate.
2. Minimum of three years' relevant experience.
3. The University of Bedforshire will also consider persons with other relevant qualification and individuals with appropriate working experience.
What will I learn?
The courses on the MA Education (Leadership) are:
1. Leading change in Education.
2. Educational Leadership in context.
3. Education and International Development.
4. Research methods in the workplace.
The Master of Education program comprises 15 months of classes with 7 months to submit the dissertation. Classes take place on alternate Sunday mornings for 4 hours each day